Thursday 22 September 2016

Reblogging Don Massenzio's 20 Questions with Rukia Publishing author John Searancke #RPBP



Don Massenzio's Blog
Don Massenzio is the author of Frankly Speaking - A Frank Rozzani Detective novel and the follow-up, Let Me Be Frank. He has also written several short stories.

Today we sit down with Author John Searancke. He is going to tell us a bit about his work, his life, and his inspiration.

Please enjoy this edition of 20 Questions:





Q1) When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

When I retired from my business in 2009, my wife and I, with our dog Freddie, moved from England to live in The Canary Islands, an archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean, off Africa. At that point I decided to put pen to paper, figuratively speaking. I felt that I had a book waiting to get out of me.

Q2) How long does it typically take you to write a book?

I spent about 9 months actually writing each of my books, and then went through a fairly gruelling exercise with a superb professional editor, who made me polish my work. That in itself, with the to and fro, took some 3 months extra, but it was well worth it.

To read the remaining 18 Q&A click here

No comments:

Post a Comment